Lists are my life. I keep a notebook with daily tasks, weekly tasks, and even monthly tasks. I make lists of who to send Christmas cards to, of what to buy for whom. I make grocery lists and lists of errands.
For this list, I think I want to think about the top 10 things that make me happy. (In no specific order.)
- My husband cooking me breakfast or dinner.
- Coffee in the morning
- Hearing from my kids or grandkids
- Surprising someone with a phone call, a letter or card in snail mail, or even a sent/delivered package
- Playing my violin or piano
- Inspiring people when I am speaking in public
- Date night with my husband
- Hearing from my friends