Wow! Has it really been 15 days since I started the Content Igniter’s 15 Day Blogging Challenge?
I have participated in other blogging classes, courses, and challenges over the past few years with one or more of my blogs, BUT Content Igniter’s is the first one I have ever seen through to the conclusion.
REASONS FOR MY SUCCESS
We should all own our successes, but there are some reasons that I found more success in this challenge than in the others I have participated in.
- We were a small group. The size made it easy to read other people’s posts and for them to read mine. The size made it personable.
- The tone of Mike’s emails and Facebook posts was caring and motivational.
- The level of communication was a step above the rest of the courses and challenges out there.
BENEFITS FROM PARTICIPATION
- This challenge became a good motivational took for me. It helped me refocus my writing.
- I learned the value of the different types of content. This is something no other course/challenge has covered.
- I successfully divided a topic into FIVE related posts and brought those posts back together into an e-book.
- I was connected with some incredible people – facilitator included.
- I learned that you can take the teacher out of a conventional classroom, but a born teacher will help others learn regardless of the venue.
CONTINUED USE OF LESSONS
- I plan to use some of the tasks to re-launch my other blogs.
- I would love to create more short e-books and possibly even charge a nominal fee.
- I have plans to create a monthly newsletter. If you would like to subscribe to that newsletter, fill out the form here. I’m planning to send out the first issue in June.
FEEDBACK & THOUGHTS
- Thank you, Mike, for making the tasks each day useful.
- I would love to see our Facebook group continue.